Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Ginger Fox: St Jeromes Laneway Festival 2010

I was eagerly anticipating this years Laneway festival at the Perth Cultural centre, there is just something about stages, lights and thousands of people sandwiched in a bustling city (a bit of a stretch to call Perth a bustling city but hey I'm gunna do it). Sadly I couldn't attend *sob sob* as it was a Saturday and I had to be at the markets. It was quite a day though, with a special double stall and many lovely vintage appreciators so its not all bad. Anyway, darling Troy was more than happy to step into my boots and head on down to Laneway to prowl for some indie festival fashion.











Need more? you can find heaps more of Troy's pics at Perthquake (in a day or two)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox