Saturday, March 20, 2010

Win $100 voucher for The Ginger Fox online shop


You have probably noticed the giant orange banner at the top of the page announcing that
The Ginger Fox online shop is now open, well to celebrate, I am giving away a $100 gift voucher. To enter the draw, I just need your help to get the word out about my little venture.

If your not already a fan, you simply join my FACEBOOK PAGE and then suggest the page to as many of your friends as possible. Once you've done that leave a message on my wall telling me you've helped out and how many friends you have suggested it to; the more friends you suggest it to, the more entries you get in the draw.

I've borrowed this concept from a couple of other smart people on Facebook :-P
Its a gem of an idea though, and by participating you will really be helping me build my little business, so that I can keep on working to find the best possible, on-trend, utterly wearable, affordable vintage pieces out there. Thanks for reading xox







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox