Friday, March 26, 2010

LAST MARKET OF THE SEASON - Get on down

I wipe a glistening tear from the corner of my eye, take a deep breath and attempt to gather the strength to tell you - it is the last market of the season kids! haha how do you like my melodrama?

Yep, this Saturday is your last Oxford Street Market, so if you haven't shimmied on down before then you better get a wriggle on. The Boy will be spinning tunes all day, there is yummy bratwurst to be had and oodles and oodles of vintage treasure to get stuck into.

I really have enjoyed my weekends in Leederville and to show my gratitude I will be offering an additional 30% off my already low prices to all my blog and facebook fans. Just make sure you mention you are a fan and I will whip out the calculator (yup, as easy as 30% is, there is no way I'm not working that out in my head...tsk tsk the youth of today)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox