Monday, January 25, 2010

The Ginger Fox and the attack of the Jaz

It seems like the vast majority of my snaps are from Leederville nowadays. Actually, it almost feels as if I never leave the place now that I've moved my Saturday stall to the Oxford Street Markets. Who's complaining though, the girls sure look pretty in Leedy. Weirdly though, they all appear to be named Jasmine???



Jaz with quite the creation, her spotted bag re-purposed from an old dress by her mum awww.


Jasmine fellow vintage stall maiden

Rachel looking simply sweet

Jasmine channeling rock chick

Jasmin... I mean Steph

Liz another Perth vintage guru

As you may have noticed, I failed to chase down any styling boys this weekend and so in lieu of the normal lovely lad pics I have included my thoughts this summers biggest male fashion trend. All hail the denim cut-offs. Half the reason I love them so much is they conjure up images of dear Tobias and bring much needed attention to the never-nude affliction (if you don't know what I'm taking about you must stop what your doing right now and go hire the Arrested Development box set..off you go, I'm not joking!) .



Thankfully however, the Perth boys do wear them slightly longer than Mr Fünke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox