Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's getting cold out here


Winter is rolling in and I couldn't be happier, there is just so much you can do with an outfit when your rugging up for the chilly outdoors. There is certainly more options than on at 40 degree day which calls for a light dress and an air conditioner strapped to your back. So I say a grand hello to leggings, boots, cardigans and umbrellas.


This is a Ginger Fox vintage cardigan - doesn't it just look like the snuggliest cardi around.

This satin bomber is another one of my vintage treasures that came strolling back to my stall styled to the nines. Well done Leo!

2 comments:

sallyannie☆ said...

That cardigan does look snuggly! I love your header, did you draw it?

The Ginger Fox said...

yup I like to whip out the pencils every now and then. Thanks for the compliment :)

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox