Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Ginger Fox: Slow sunny saturdays with stripes


Well dear friends I finally bought myself a replacement camera (thanks olympus not-actually-so-waterproof-after-all and no we will not replace it for you!!) to capture all the wonderful street style I see sauntering past. Granted it is not as fine as my resident photographers you beaut canon SLR but it does the job. Will try and get the SLR out most of the time though :)


I would have loved to be around when these three lovely ladies met up for their saturday shopping spree. Yes this marvelous coordination was an accident but hey dont they look grand. Loving the vertical blue striped ruffle skirt.



aww its all getting rather festive in the city.




Way to rock a wicked set of vintage treadlies
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox