Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Ginger Fox goes to Stereosonic 2009


So I flagged on my Sunday stall this weekend and dedicated myself to a day of dance at Stereosonic. It was a welcome change to boogie on down in the Claremont showgrounds and not be at Big Day Out. With camera in hand, I hunted through the crowd for my favourite festival threads.








Now admittedly I didn't get too many pictures of styling party boys and girls. I blame this on how distracted I was by just how many people were sporting the obvious trends of the season. Tie dye tops the list with just about every second girl wearing a tie dye something or other. It wasn't just restricted to the girls, with a fair spattering of boys getting in the act too. The other resounding picks of the summer were acid wash faux 80s gym shorts, bandage skirts and lots and lots of flesh peaking through lace, crochet and one piece, cut out swim suits. It made me giggle a little to see a few girls really ticking all the trend boxes with the acid wash, short shorts over a tini tiny, tie dye, cut out one piece. But either way everyone looked bright and summery and the fun filled festival spirit was alive and well.

And it is for the festival spirit that I present my homage to the tried and tested tradition of... MATCHING OUTFITS.











That's all for now, hope you had a great day if you went and I'll be seeing you at the next one




Jamie was a bit of a hit... BAHAHAHAHA ahh dad jokes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox