Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Ginger Fox digs Perth Youth Arts


I did a bit of housework today and of all my domestic chores today, putting together this floral arrangement was by far my favourite. Not only does it look great (if i say so myself) but it was made in a vase personalised by the Artifacts group that was at the markets on Nov 8. A fun loving, diverse team of local artists worked all day to transform household items into unique works of art with all proceeds going to support Perth youth arts. I was lucky enough to snag this vase and a lovely small canvas painting that were created on the day. Unfortunately i was unable to locate the canvas block for the photos so I guess there is still much more housework to be done...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox