Friday, April 8, 2011

Huge Vintage Sale ♥ This Sunday



::: HUGE VINTAGE SALE - PERTH :::

THOUSANDS OF PIECES OF VINTAGE COLLECTED FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE

This event is ALL AGES

NO ENTRY FEE

Nothing over $50

BARGAIN SUITCASES full of items under $10

DUDES SECTION

Vintage from;

Awoke on a Whale Heart

Pigeonhole
Dapper Zorse
Strange Sentiment
Hunter Gatherer
...and me

Cash Only

12:00 - 5:00PM
SUNDAY 10 APRIL

ROYAL PARK HALL
180 Charles Street (cnr Vincent Street)

BUSES 400 & 354 from the city

Join the Huge Vintage Sale fanpage


2 comments:

Lola Vee Vintage said...

i wished i lived in perth! so many beautiful pieces..

b said...

Sadly I can't go. I have a visitor. I just wanted to say that you are one of the only 3 Perth blogger I really love. So when I have to give the kreativ blogger blog award out. I chose you, Tara. Please check it out on: http://mybunnyhop.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-was-awarded-for-kreativ-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox