Notoriously forgetful and, for the better part of most days, lost in the clouds, I am simply awful at following up on things. At the start of each year I hit the shops full of optimism, and buy myself the perfect diary. This year it was an A5, 3 ring binder in a green, grey and black print. I even bought multi coloured paper for each binder section; calender, notes & critical information, creative notes etc. For that glorious afternoon, after departing Officeworks, I felt on top, organised, adult! Do I use my diary now? Do I even know where my diary is? I think you can guess the answer to those questions.
I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Bunny Hop, an amazing Perth blogger, a few weeks ago. A wonderful start to the day, I must say, to find that little nugget of praise for something that you spend countless hours on. However, me being me, I completely forgot to pay it forward. I shall amend that here and now, forthwith!
The stunning & stylish main lady of Bunny Hop
According to the internizzle the Kreative Blogger Award originated in 2008 on a Norwegian blog written by Huldas Verden. Since then it has been traversing the blogospere and making many a proud poster smile.
Here are the rules;
You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING
- I have always loved dance. Not being a very vocal child, i don't think I expressed this to my parents very well and as such they enrolled me in Karate classes. I hated Karate! When getting dropped off at my second lesson, I locked myself in the car and refused to get out unless they change my after school activity. I was then enrolled in modelling classes. hmmm still not dance though, just glorified walking.
- I like the way my hands smell after cutting onions.
- My right foot is the bigger foot.
- A woman once ran up to me and my dad and, after confirming we were actually father and daughter, exclaimed; "I didn't think is was possible for a daughter to be taller than her father!"
- I will watch the same movie up to 4 times in one day.
- My cars to date have been called - Barney Krunk, Perry & Uter.
- My parents did finally allow me to join a dance class when I was younger. I learned how to clog.
MY SEVEN PICKS FOR THE KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD
- Dropstitch- The blog that made me want to start a blog of my very own.
- Kitty's Drawings - Digital artistry and mad sewing skills.
- Fickle Sense - A cross continental inspirational extravaganza
- Tessa Kit - Photographer extraordinaire
- Peony Lim - Freaken sublime.
- Blood Like Milk - Lindsey finds all the pretty things
- Mr Birds Adventures - Instant smiles.