Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lavender

Here's another of my recent shoots, this time with Mikka from Catherine Ruze Agency and Fallon Jones of Poise Photography as the talent behind the camera. Such a fun day with gorgeous gals, stunning threads and shoes to die for (and i mean that, have you seen the off white, cut-out, peep toes..holy bejebbuz I'm in love), supplied by Marie Clare- Claremont.











Oh dear.. while looking for a picture of my favourite shoes from the shoot I discover the Marie Clare online store. Someone hide my wallet!



3 comments:

WatchSource said...

hey, great pics, you're gorgeous; and that shoes are really stunning!

The Ginger Fox said...

Ah thanks, but the gorgeous gal is Mikka and she sure is one raven haired stunner! Im the blonde in the floral dress and i try to get my photo taken as little as possible :P

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

Love it Tara! I can't wait to the finished results... Fallon and You would make an excellent team :)

I'd love to come see you at a market soon too! Hope everything is well and pop by the blog if you want some freebies or to catch up on what I've been upto!

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox