Monday, December 21, 2009

The Ginger Fox meets a Perth christmas flash mob


Another scorching Perth weekend down and Christmas is all but here. I spent a bit of time on Sunday dashing from my stall to pick up those last minute pressies, thankfully my darling photographer was there to fill in for me. The city was rather busy, as expected, but I did get to witness a fun unexpected event in the form of a Christmas dance flash mob. Always a fan of a good flash mob (i saw an awesome Zombie one in Leederville that did leave me feeling a little disturbed..I am not a fan of the Zombie regardless of cult status..eek) this one did
not disappoint. It started with one brave girl, pictured below in the grey singlet and ruffle skirt, dancing alone with members of the crowd slowly joining her. I always loved that scene in Weeds where they dance to the Michael Franti song so I was very pleased to get to see one in person. I have to say too it was much more heart warming than the normal festive season, spandex leotards and glittered dance troops that perform. Although tis a brave girl to frolic around in bedazzled dance get-up!




Had to interrupt Rachel's shopping to get a pic of her awesome shorts.

Had Gemma stayed a little longer I may have pinched her glasses right off her head. Love em!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you
xox The Ginger Fox